About Our Firm
Founding partner of the Orlando, Florida law firm Law Office of Adam L. Pollack, P.A, Adam Pollack is a Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer. He is within the 1% of Florida lawyers to be Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Criminal Law.
His commitment to his clients is demonstrated not only through his words, but also through his actions. His commitment to a strong work ethic allows him to achieve results for his clients. Mr. Pollack believes that all of his clients are deserving of competent counsel. In order to be the type of lawyer that Mr. Pollack wants to be, he constantly is keeping himself apprised of the latest changes in the law. Mr. Pollack is committed to maintaining an open line of communication with his clients. Mr. Pollack remembers that it is the client who he works for and not the other way around.
The Orlando, Florida based law firm Law Office of Adam L. Pollack, P.A., consists of talented and experienced Florida attorneys and staff who are committed to professionalism and getting results for all of our clients.
Adam L. Pollack
Adam L. Pollack – a dedicated attorney who believes that there is no greater honor or responsibility than defending the rights of the people that trust him with their property, their freedom and in some cases their life. Adam Pollack is an attorney who will stand between his clients and the people who wish to deprive his clients of their property or liberty.
Regardless of his client’s legal problem, Mr. Pollack stands ready to zealously defend and counsel his clients.
- Former Senior Advisor to Judges
- Advised judges on criminal matters
- Advised judges on appellate issues
- Drafted appellate opinions for judges
- Served as an emergency special master
Former Assistant Public Defender
- Represented thousands of clients accused of crimes in bail bond hearings, arraignments and pre-trial conferences.
- Litigated numerous motions to suppress evidence.
- Tried over fifty jury trials in both misdemeanor and felony court.
- Instituted numerous appeals for clients.
- Lectured on criminal law and trained other assistant public defenders.
- Utilized aggressive negotiation tactics.
Expert In Criminal Trial Law
- Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer
Nova Southeastern University
Shepard Broad Law Center, Juris Doctor, 1996
- Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Goodwin Research Fellow
- University of Florida
- School of Arts and Sciences, Bachelor of Arts, 1993
The Florida Bar Association
The United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
The Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
The Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers