Adam L. Pollack – a dedicated attorney who believes that there is no greater honor or responsibility than defending the rights of the people that trust him with their property, their freedom and in some cases their life. Adam Pollack is an attorney who will stand between his clients and the people who wish to deprive his clients of their property or liberty. Regardless of his client’s legal problem, Mr. Pollack stands ready to zealously defend and counsel his clients.
ADAM POLLACK IS A BOARD CERTIFIED CRIMINAL TRIAL LAWYER. Less than 1% of all criminal defense attorneys are board certified. A board certified attorney is considered to be an expert in their designated field of expertise.
- Former Senior Advisor to Judges
- Advised judges on criminal matters
- Advised judges on appellate issues
- Drafted appellate opinions for judges
- Served as an emergency special master
- Former Assistant Public Defender
- Represented thousands of clients accused of crimes in bail bond hearings, arraignments and pre-trial conferences.
- Litigated numerous motions to suppress evidence.
- Tried over fifty jury trials in both misdemeanor and felony court.
- Instituted numerous appeals for clients.
- Lectured on criminal law and trained other assistant public defenders.
- Utilized aggressive negotiation tactics.
- Expert In Criminal Trial Law
- Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer
- Nova Southeastern University
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Juris Doctor, 1996
- Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Goodwin Research Fellow
- University of Florida
- School of Arts and Sciences, Bachelor of Arts, 1993
- The Florida Bar Association
- The United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- The Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers